ibishaven

Sunday, August 20, 2006

The other day (saturday 19th Aug) to be exact , I spotted the firrst sign that spring is on the way here in ibistown.(Brisbane Australia, in case anyone stumbles on this blog, or is it stumbling into a blog, but I digress.)
Anyhow , what is this first sign of spring I hear you ask.
A 2 metre long python ambling leisurely acros the bikepath upon which I cycle virtually every day to or from work.
So instead of cuckoos or plovers eggs, for me, snakes = spring!!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Q: If you could chose any celebrity to be your best friend, who would it be?

A: Adam Spencer. Oh wait, he already is my best friend.

1:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why don't you spell properly..?
Are you a foreigner or something..?

3:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear anonymous xenophobe,
My foreign father happens to be battling for phonetic spelling reforms of the english language.
One day you'll thank him because your children will save precious time writing 'bred' instead of 'bread' on their shopping lists.

10:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

...and 'lektrikal instead of the much more challenging electrical.

6:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home