ibishaven

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Final post from Nederland, (for now)

Yester day , tuesday 18 sep , the sisters and myself had a day out in Maastricht.
Very nice. Tho we shared a very nice meal (In an Irish pub!!) , the whole experience was tinged wif a certain amount of melancholia, on account of my departing for the UK tomorroe (Wed). It was a truly happy occasion for all of us , without any rancour, snide remarks or some such things. I shall be visiting Brigitte and Mia , and make a final biketrip around the district. Well, I do hope "final", as in , "for this visit!". As I hope to be coming back here sometime soonish? , seeing that carla seems to have settled down here! (Don't panick Anita, only kidding!) The weather has been absolutely fantastic, and seeing that it is still sunny I will be making good use of it. I'll probably post tomorrow before i set off on my sojourn to the land of the Poms. Cheers , and keep well.XXX

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home