ibishaven

Saturday, September 23, 2006

Back in London

So here I am back in London. Travelled back this morning , train full of English football supporters , on their way to see their respective clubs being trashed by Arsenal or some such thing. Am writing this in a hostel in Lambeth Walk (I would not go as far as to say "dodgy", but I am not coming home late tonite!) Having a night in . Tomorrow I will travel back to France. Took a boatride from little Venice in London to Camden on a canalboat. One of those skinny contraptions. The trip goes right through regent's park and St John's wood , talk about ostentatious! and pricey! I bet. Anyway Camden is an absolute must for the likes of bargainhunters like mummy. You could easely spend days there shopping . It is worhwhile spending some time there , just to observe the characters . Punkheaven , alternative central more like. I tried to sneak some pix , see how it goes when I meet up wif carla again. I should then be able to upload some more fotos . The weather is still great I don' know what i have done to deserve this, but it sure adds another dimension to visiting Britain . In the background on a large projectionscreen the local version of the X factor (simon Callow , Sharon Osbourne as judges) is on. I can report that the standard of the talent is as atrocious as in Oz. See you soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home