ibishaven

Monday, October 09, 2006

Batobus






And yet more pictures of the Eiffel Tower...

One wonders why one blogs seeing as no one comments...?
The idea was that it was going to be a two-way street dear family! Ie: I blog my heart out, and you occasionally keep us informed about proceedings in Brisbane or comment on the witty travelogue. The above comment does not of course apply to Robyn Heads. (Thanks for all of your contributions.)

Well I'll be home soon enough. I can only hope you are saving all of the news for my arrival.

Enjoy the photos taken during our boat trip on the Seine today.
And do check out the number plate on the Aston Martin ! :)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

peet,
you have had a good time in europe.Hope to see you and the family back in Meers. And for Carla, we keep an eye on her. As I always say to my kids:any place any time.
enjoy your flight back home.

cya Boet

12:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home