ibishaven

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Last Supper




Well Daddy is currently winging his way to Singapore, and then back home to IbisHaven (aka Briz Vegas). It was a sad farewell at Charles de Gaulle airport this morning, but we'll being seeing eachother again soon. I'd like to make a trip home to see the ibis this summer. How I miss those mangy scavenging birds. Their absence is especially felt as I sit taking in the splendour of Paris' beautiful public gardens. I might write to the city's major and suggest introducing some of these dear dull-eyed smelly fowl.

Here are a couple of pictures from our final day together. A picnic on the island in the heart of Paris, and dinner at our favourite bistro, Chez Paul, in the Bastille area.
Mmmmmm...sardines.

Carla (standing in for Uncle Pete)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

From uncle Pete himself in Singapore Changi. Free internetacces from the airport , how good is that?
Carla it is good to be able to use a proper qwerty keyboard again.
Neetie will you collect me from the airport, or do I take the airtrain? Just kidding , see youse later.

5:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

petr,
are you back in down under?
what's wrong with the keyboard?
the way is better than that way!
a few weeks and I will be in the dessert. cheked it out: amsterdamdakar.com deelnemers groep 3 team limburg2
a salut to anita and claudia

cya boet the dessert man!!!!

2:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello downunder
I hope everyone is fine.
Peter asked me to send the pictures from france on the weblog, so I'll try.

See you,

Annelies

1:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home